why I’m a fan
- Two different fits are offered: Trim or Classic. Dorian tried the Trim fit (he has a lean build) which was the best fit I’ve ever seen in a budget-friendly brand. The sleeves and body of the shirt lightly hugged his body – it was as if the shirt was custom made for him. If you’re in larger man, whether from fat or muscle, then go with the Classic fit.
- Two different collars: Semi-Spread and Point. I always recommend semi-spread for all body types.
- The 100% cotton fabric is soft, but has just the right amount of thickness so it wasn’t see-through – which plagues a lot of cheap shirts (especially noticeable with white shirts!).
- The price: $55. All I have to say is: This is a steal!
- Sizing Tip: I did notice the sizing for the neck ran a little big, so go down 0.5″ of your regular neck size.