n this video, I show you how to tie your shoelaces for the different types of shoes you own – sneakers
, dress shoes
, boots and loafers/boat shoes.
Overall, this outfit is simple and great. I love the color pairings. The red and gray striped t-shirt looks great with his olive complexion. If he were paler, the red tones would bring out the pinkness in his skin. Jeans are great – length shows the right amount of ankle, slim fit, and perfect looking cuff. Sneakers are nice and clean with shoelaces that aren’t too long and floppy.
- The T-shirt is too big:
- Shoulder seams are past his natural shoulders.
- Sleeves are too long.
- Baggy through the torso and it looks a little long.
How A T-Shirt Should Fit
Check out my t-shirt fit guide for the proper fit, but briefly, a t-shirt should fit like this:
- Shoulder seams should follow your natural shoulders.
- Sleeves should just cover your bicep and hug your arm and not flare out.
- The body of the shirt should lightly hug your torso and end just past your belt buckle.
How To Fix
Try sizing the t-shirt down one size, but if the Gap shirt doesn’t fit correctly try the below brands:
Saturdays Surf NYC
James Perse Short Sleeve Crew Neck
Get His Outfit
Nike For J.Crew Killshot 2
AllSaints Indigo Jeans